04 January 2010

Waterfall Album

My 93 year old Nana came to stay for Christmas and I thought I'd show you what I made for her. It is one of Delys Cram's Waterfall Albums. I filled it with favourite photos of my grandparents, many with me & my children in them. Needless to say, Nana was quite overcome with emotion when I gave it to her!
Stamps: Priceless
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Stampin' Write Journaler (Black), Rhinestone Brads, Hodgepodge Hardware (Large Brad), Round Tab Punch, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 5. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz you did a lovely job on your album..no wonder your Nana was overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the DP you used and the layout. I've never tried a waterfall album, but I might have to give it a try! Thanks for posting and fantastic job (saw your link on Kelly's site).

    - Elizabeth (www.missimagination.com)

    ReplyDelete