03 March 2010

100% Pure Boy Scrapbook Layout

I hope you don't mind seeing scrapbook layouts! I've got a bit of catching up to do so haven't been doing much else these days.

The little (big!) birdie from my Good Friend stamp set hasn't had an outing lately so I thought it was about time. Do you like where I stuck two of the brads? Children love been naked so I always have to cover up the family jewels! Also, I'm not a big fan of flowers on boy layouts but I decided that this was quite a 'manly' flower so stuck it on too ; ).
Stamps: Good Friend
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Jersey Shore DSP (Retired)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Ribbon Originals (Pigtails), Pumpkin Pie Brads (Retired)

2 comments:

  1. Gee Roz, your scrap booking is simply gorgeous. Your layouts really say it all! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hear hear I agree with Paula that is a fabulous LO

    ReplyDelete