22 April 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #21…..

Far out, two posts in one day, it's a record!

I had a big sort out in my card box the other day and put them all into the appropriate occasions, i.e. birthdays, baby, sympathy, etc. I found that I am low on some categories so look forward to seeing some new cards for my stash in the near future.

Here's a simple little baby girl card I made using this weeks Inkspirations Sketch Challenge for inspiration.
Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes
Cardstock: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Patterns Pack II (Hostess)
Ink: Basic Grey, Pastels
Accessories: 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Oval Punch, Pretties Kit

4 comments:

  1. I love that, Roz. Nice interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawwww, so cuuute! Oh I love baby cards *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous baby card! Love the scalloped greeting. Congrats on expecting number 4 too! It is a challenge, but I wouldn't change having 4 for the world! Thanks so much for playing Roz, love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Roz - do you know if you are having a boy or girl - or is it going to be a surprise? Hope all is going well, and baby is being kind to you. Just in case he/she is kicking just a little too hard, I think you deserve to get the Sunshine award that Helen W passed to me. You really are an inspiration, the way you juggle family, farm and find time to create (and blog about it!)

    You just need to collect the award from my blog and then pass it on as you see fit. And then put your feet up for a while!

    ReplyDelete