28 May 2010

Last Week of May Scrapbooking - Day 4

I thought it was about time I joined in the latest NZSU Blog List Challenge, see here for details. My family is off to visit my sisters family tomorrow so I have made these for her children which is why there's no photos in there yet. My sister will have to pleasure of choosing which ones to put in. These little scrapbooks are made from one piece of 12x12 designer paper and each took me about an hour to make. They are also a good way to use up retired Simply Scrappin' kits! See here to visit SCS for a tuturial on how to make one yourself.
Stamps: Mini Alphabet (from the Warehouse)
Ink: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Simply Scrappin' Kits - Crew Kids Boy & Girl, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Pumpkin Pie, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Whisper White

1 comment: