13 June 2010

Birthday Card Organiser - 3D Project

I'm sure I've said this before, but one of things that I have enjoyed best about joining Stampin' Up! is learning how to make great practical projects, both for myself and to give as gifts. This project was no exception. It's a birthday card organiser made from another designer series paper that is on sale this week, Raspberry Tart. I got the original idea from Leonie Schroder's blog and the instructions on how to make it can be found on SCS. It contains a perpetual calendar where I have written names and year of birth, and is fine for both bought and handmade cards and would make a great present! I put it together then took it along to my local stationery shop to get spiral bound.
Stamps: Lovely Letters, Priceless
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Kraft, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Curly Label Punch
The Raspberry Tart papers are just gorgeous, here are some other projects which I made using them:

No comments:

Post a Comment