17 October 2010

6x6 Scrapbook Page

I attended the Hamilton Regional Seminar a few weeks back (yes, with a baby in tow!) and I've only just had a chance to complete one of the four "make and takes" from that day. Of course, I chose the scrapbook page to do! (The photo is from my much younger and skinnier days!)
Stamps: Every Moment
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
Accessories: Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Sponge Daubers

3 comments:

  1. You are a legend for attending regionals with a 2-3 week old baby I have to say!!!!
    Lovely page too. I haven't done mine as I don't do 6x6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so neat to see a page complete with photos! I haven't done mine! Your baby was the star at regionals too!

    ReplyDelete