08 December 2010

Christmas Card Trio

I've seen some lovely Big Shot Scallop Circle Easel Cards (wow that's a mouthful!) on SCS and other SU! Demonstrator blogs and thought it was about time I had a go myself. Quite simply, I was amazed at how easy they were!One of my favourite techniques to use this year has been the Colour Spritzer Tool. It's only $29.95 and teamed up with a $6.95 Stampin' Write Marker, creates a wonderful effect on cardstock. The kids love playing with it too (under supervision of course)!

Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet, Baroque Motifs, Music Notes Wheel, Best Yet (Retired Hostess)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Old Olive
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Colour Spritzer Tool, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Sponge Dauber

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Roz! I am lucky enough to have one as a swap and they really are quite impressive. Gonna have to get the scallop die now myself! Nice job, and good on you for having a go at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yours Roz! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete