22 April 2011

Wedding "Extras"

I went to a beautiful wedding the other day! My friend Cheryl married her wonderful man Stevie and I was given the opportunity to make some cute "extras" for the wedding. I originally made her engagement thank yous here then carried on to make her wedding invitations here.

She asked me to do her seating plan and after some research on google came up with this:
She also requested a sign for her Wishing Well along with tags for guests to "Wish us Well":
And last but not least, we made tags for each guest attached to little bags containing choccies which were placed on the tables:
Didn't we do well?

Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Big Shot, Simple Letters Alphabet Bigz Dies, Large & Extra-Large Tag Punches, Boho Blossoms Punch, Gold Brads

1 comment:

  1. Roz, you did a beautifl job of all the extra's. I am sure your frind was thrilled with the beautiful work you came up with. Love the Wishing Well. What a super idea.

    ReplyDelete