16 July 2011

StampAMemory Challenge

Here's my entry in the latest StampAMemory Challenge. This month a layout from PageMaps was chosen to inspire everyone from.Here's my take on it:
I "blinged" up the flowers, buttons, title and black zigzag with smooch spritz although it's a little hard to see in the photos.
Stamps: Dotted Lines Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Basic Black, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler Marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies, Tasteful Trim Die, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Sponge Dauber, Pearls, Mat Pack, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz

3 comments:

  1. Love it, that's so effective! Hehe to Georgia not liking Santa - my nephew was like that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. The colours in the patterned paper are really striking up against the white background! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant layout! You've used the sketch really well and those papers are fantastic. I really like the title done in the papers too.

    ReplyDelete