31 October 2013

Just Add Ink Scrapbooking Challenge #22 - Sketch

Just in time again for the monthly JAI Scrapbooking Challenge with only a few hours to spare!  I flipped over and mirrored the sketch so that my tractor photo was facing towards the middle of the page instead of off it.  :)
This was a fun layout using the only Designer Series Paper I had left that had some red (Poppy Parade) in it.  The title was make using My Digital Studio which was fast and easy with the exact colours I needed.
Stamps: I Dig You, Gorgeous Grunge (Background)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake (Spritzer), Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Large & Small Star Punches, Sponge Dauber, Very Vanilla Ribbon, Spritzing Tool, My Digital Studio

3 comments:

  1. Great to see the sketch interpreted in its various forms and it still works, thanks for joining in this month's JAI scrapbook challenge - Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the sketch Roz! love the stars ..really makes the LO pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, this layout made me smile - some boys sure do love their toys! Thanks for playing along at JAI Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete