15 September 2009

Double Trouble

My friend invited me to her twin girls 3 year birthday party which was held on Saturday. She said not to worry about presents but I didn't want to turn up empty handed. The waterfall card on it's side is a very cute way to use the Choo Choo stamp set (I got the idea from this blog). Who said girls don't like trains? I had also previously done a 6x6 scrapbook page for a class I held in May so I whipped up another to complement it so she had a pair. 6x6 pages are easy to turn into 12x12 layouts using the Progressive Page technique but as my friend doesn't scrapbook I suggested she could frame/photo album/display them. She was rapt.

Card
Stamps: Choo Choo, Right on Track (wheel), For A Friend (Retired Hostess)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Patterns Pack II Designer Series Paper (Hostess)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Basic Grey Marker
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Stapler, Brown Eyelets

6x6 Pages
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Priceless, Frames with a Flourish
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Cameo Coral, Real Red
Accessories: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment