22 September 2009

Product Showcase - Photo Corner Punch

Stampin' Up have a great range of punches, and as a scrapbooker myself, the Photo Corner Punch is one of the first I bought. Today I'll show you a few different ways to use it.

This layout which I scraplifted from Arlene Mantle on SplitCoastStampers uses the punch in the traditional way, but also with some patchwork elements. I dabble in patchwork and quilting myself and being able to combine both is great. Think "flying geese" for this one.
Here's another one scraplifted from Arlene Mantle with a border along the same lines:
I've also used the corners as arrows above and below:
Created a frame:
And last but not least, another feature is how the punch cuts 2 different sized corners which you can then layer:
The Photo Corner punch is $35.95, email me to order.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Roz, and great use of this versatile punch! Well done!

    ReplyDelete