20 January 2011

Birthday Card Books

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, being able to make quality gifts with my Stampin' Up! supplies is fantastic (both for the giver and the receiver)! Here's two Birthday Card Books that I made as Christmas presents, the one on the left for my Sister-in-Law, and the other for my Mother-in-Law.

They were really easy to make and you can find instructions here if you’d like to make one also. Click here for one I made for myself previously. They each cost around $15 to make, using 1/2 a pack of designer paper plus $5 to get spiral bound. I also put a piece of acetate front and back (it's hard to see in the photos) to give extra protection.

Stamps: Every Moment
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper, Designer Series Paper Pack - In Color (Hostess)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Medium Sizzlits Die, Two-Step Bird Extra-Large Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet, Priceless
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper
Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, Boho Blossoms Punch, Paper Daisy, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad, Sponge Dauber, Spritzer Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment