29 May 2011

Playing with my new toys!

My latest order arrived on Friday and I hopped straight to it as I've been longing to have a go at creating easel cards with the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die. I've seen so many lovely cards online, especially Julia Leece and Bronwyn Eastley. I made 4 cards in total trying different ideas for the butterfly "bodies" and "feelers" and will share these in the next few days. For this card I started with watercolour paper and wanted to create a stained glass look. I haven't had much experience with watercolouring so am pretty happy with my first try!

Stamps: Priceless
Cardstock: Watercolour Paper, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black
Ink: Black StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turqoise, Read Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Hodgepodge Hardware, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Sponge Dauber, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment