08 May 2011

Quilted, Imbedded-Embossed, Scallop Square Easel Card

Now that's a mouthful! I could have just said "Happy Mother's Day" but I thought the heading I used might get your attention a bit better, lol! I was inspired by a card that Christine Blain uploaded to our demonstrator website. She hasn't put it on her blog yet but I'm sure she will at some stage.
This is the card I made for my Mother-in-Law. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's out there who help make the world a better place!
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Elegant Soiree DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Blossom Party Originals Dies, Scallop Square Bigz Die, Scallop Oval & Large Oval Punches, Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim, Rhinestone Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment