23 April 2012

Beautiful Butterflies Birthday

It was my Aunt's birthday last Friday so I had to send her a card in her favourite colour - purple!

I was inspired by a wall scupture in a restaurant recently so took a photo of it. I thought something similar would make a lovely card front.


Stamps: Sincere Salutations, En Francais, Curvy Verses
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Sqaure Lattice Embossing Folder, Spritzer Tool, Basic Pearls, Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim, Scallop Oval and XL Oval Punches, Sponge Dauber

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Roz - it has a real vintage look about it and I'm sure you're Aunty will love it.

    ReplyDelete