09 November 2009

Raspberry Tart Pursonality

I still have more swaps to show you, but because my camera battery has run down, I'll share this today. Many people have commented on this little purse because it's so cute! It was the project most people liked at the Kaihere School indoor market last week. I also have a couple of friends who make jewelery who thought it would be the perfect girftwrap because it's so petite.
The template can be found here. I printed the template directly onto the DSP then cut out. The only addition was another strip of DSP, punched with the Eyelet Border Punch then put through the crimper.

Cardstock: Raspberry Tart DSP
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Bravo Burgundy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Eyelets, Velcro, Sticky Strip

3 comments:

  1. just simply gorgeous Roz. wow that's so clever of you. I love the Raspberry Tart papers.
    it looks like you slightly gathered the eyelet border?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the edge was punched then put through the crimper & attached using sticky strip. Real easy!

    ReplyDelete