16 November 2009

"Wish" Scrapbook Page

Yesterday I attended the Tauranga Christmas Extravaganza as a demonstrator for the first time. I had a whale of a time, meeting such lovely ladies, being part of the "demo" team, as well as sharing some of my creative knowledge. Here's the page I taught:
I cased the layout for this page from Sharlene Torres in New Plymouth.

I had to laugh though, not all the ladies were interested in scrapbooking. In fact there was at least 8 out the 50 that made cards with the supplies provided! Oh well, better luck next time!

Stamps: Frames with a Flourish, Lovely Letters Alphabet, Life Definitions, A Holly Jolly Christmas Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Ski Slope DSP Ink: Real Red, Baja Breeze Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Scallop Circle/Square Punches (to cut the corners off the frame)

No comments:

Post a Comment