09 October 2009

Kids Birthday Cakes!

Further to my post last week about the card for my son's 4th birthday. I just had to share the cake my MIL made for our family Pirate Party later that day.
Isn't she clever?! That's only the third party cake she's ever made. Here's what she turned up with at my elder son's 5th birthday last year:I'd only asked her to make her giant roasting dish chocolate cake but she made Thomas instead! Here's my daughter's cake from August. We had a combined birthday party with a friends daughter as she was born a year and a day after Georgia so there's 2 yellow candles for my daughter and one pink one for my friends' daughter. Cute eh?Needless to say, I'll be keeping her on as Chief Birthday Cake Maker!

1 comment:

  1. They are all fantastic. She must have put in a heap of time. I know how long it took me to decorate Connor's cake.

    ReplyDelete