14 October 2009

Tauranga Extravaganza

I'm excited to announce that I will be taking part in this years Tauranga Extravaganza.

For those of you who haven’t been before – Extravaganza is a great day out for you and your friends. I will join with other demonstrators and we will show you how to make five great projects. Cost for the day is $35, which includes a $10 voucher to spend on the day. Of course there will be great door prizes too, and as always there will be lots of great projects on display to inspire you. Numbers will be limited so pre-registration and payment is essential to secure your space – please contact me to do this.

It will be held on 15 November at 1pm in the St. John’s church in Bureta, Tauranga.


1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to be working with you at the extravaganza Roz, it was so nice to meet you in Hamilton and put a face to the name!

    ReplyDelete