29 October 2009

Window Frame Cards

There is a challenge going on our NZSU (NZ list of Stampin' Up! demonstrators) which anyone can enter, and it is to create a window frame card. I had a little play (OK maybe a big one) and came up with these 3 little beauties:This was my first ever try at heat embossing. Doesn't the little star just shine? Am loving that Baja Breeze colour at the moment too! If you are loving the Scallop Oval Punch, you only have until the end of November to order it, contact me if you would like one.
Stamps: A Holly, Jolly Christmas
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze, Versamark
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
I had fun making this one, but man did it take a while! And then I thought, "why have I put the curtains on the outside?" Oh well.
Stamps: A Holly, Jolly Christmas
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Old Olive, Yoyo Yellow
Accessories: 1 3/8" Square Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Dazzling Diamonds (on the star), Crimper
In my opinion, this one is just perfect simplicity (you'll have a different opinion I'm sure)! I'm hooked on this embossing thing now!
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Frames with a Flourish, Priceless
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Versamark
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 1 3/8" Square Punch

5 comments:

  1. Roz, they are beautiful! All of them - well done. I, too, am new to heat embossing - isn't it fabulous? You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really awesome. I so love the one with the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all brilliant - hard to pick my favourite - thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job done, Roz. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful work Roz, I especially like the card at the top with the little star.

    ReplyDelete